Cappius has developed Capptix, a product that analyzes the customer interactions using machine learning (ML) and natural language processing (NLP) techniques. With integrated data science features like topic mining to understand the trending topics, agent scoring to identify the training areas and sentiment analysis for improving customer retention, Capptix is a multi-channel engagement analytics product offering Speech and Chat Analytics that helps you understand, retain and grow your customers.
Our product can mine intelligence from thousands of calls, chats and emails essential for pinpointing cost drivers, trends, and opportunities; identifying strengths and weaknesses with processes and products; and understanding how your offerings are perceived by the marketplace. The following are the key benefits of the product:
Customer Loyalty: From thousands of calls, chats and emails locate the troubled ones and address the issues at near real-time.
Quality of Service: Measure the effectiveness of agents. Get actionable insights to train or reassign agents. Improve agent performance.
Customer Retention: Map customer journey and predict churn. Explore the cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with effective customer handling.
Chat Analytics and Reporting
Our Post Chat Analytics product lets you track chat and agent data to increase your team’s efficiency, improve customer satisfaction, and reduce costs. The product is API driven and easily integrates with your chat software such as LivePerson, LiveEngage, Zendesk, Salesforce, LiveChat or custom built.
Topic Mining and Watch list – Our text analytics product indexes, searches and identifies predefined and business-centric key words or phrases. These predefined words/phrases can be oriented around business drivers like competitive references, churn/cancellation requests, legal threats, etc., or they can be of common issue types that might require supervisor attention. Text analytics combined with next-best-action scripts help in reducing call handling times, improve first contact resolutions and reduce customer churn.
CSAT and Sentiment Analysis – As per a recent survey “59% of Customers Don’t Return After a Bad Customer Service Experience". Our product helps you identify the chats having negative sentiment, low customer satisfaction (CSAT) and various outliers automatically at near real-time.
Configurable Agent Performance Scoring – Our product helps you to define agent performance metrics by configuring various Agent Quality Parameters along with scoring weightages. We help improve the agent quality and reduce the training time.
Speech Analytics and Reporting
The data science product processes customer voice/speech communication channel to decipher sentiments and mood of the conversation in a customer service call. The analysis is processed in real time through continuous tracking, which gives service centers the ability to deliver superior customer engagement and handle critical situations at the right time to mitigate attrition and escalations. This product can also work on archived call recordings.
Our Audio processing supports conversational analytics and can separate interactions into agent and customer streams. This enables understanding of agents’ propensity, so you can hone in on the knowledge, behavior, and emotions.
- Real-time Sentiment Analysis – Analyse mood of the customer in a conversation (Sentiment with a pre-defined time slices)
- Agent Rep Scoring – Agent will be scored to enhance the transparency and consistency of quality assurance practices with Customer
- Voice Transcription – Converts voice to text using Statistical machine translation techniques and Sentiment of the customer (Meaning)
Hosted in cloud or On-premise
Hosted by us in Cloud – Product is white labeled for you, hosted and maintained by us. It’s offered as a pay-per-use basis for unlimited users. If you are a small or mid-size business (with less than 500 service agents), then this particular option is ideal for you, saving upfront infrastructure costs.
On-premise – Software will be installed on your servers (either on premise or hosted in your public or private cloud). It’s offered as one-time installation fee and annual subscription pricing. If you are large service center (with more than 500 service agents), then this option is ideal for you giving you flexibility to extend and customize.
Who all can benefit?
- Call Centres for outbound sales, consumer goods, travel agencies
- Service centres for customer support via Phone, Chat, Email, Social Media
- Collection agencies for recording and tracking the interactions
- Healthcare agencies for Voice Transcription services
- Legal agencies for Searching through thousands of calls, chats and email conversations for specific keywords or phrases
- Marketing agencies for mining the customer Topics and to come up with cross-sell and up-sell strategies
- Agencies hired for enhancing Quality Control and service center Agents Performance
- Marketing: How much should I spend to acquire a customer?
- Product: How can I offer products and services tailored for my best customers?
- Customer Support: How much should I spend to service and retain a customer?
- Sales: What types of customers should sales reps spend the most time on trying to acquire?