Digital Business Transformation
Why to Transform?
We list here some of the reasons for organizations to consider Digital Business Transformation.
- Be ahead of the market. If you are not doing it, your competitor will/is
- Provide best in class customer service using the latest technologies
- Be mobile – web, tablet and phone!
- Achieve process improvements, and huge savings while retaining and adding new customers
- Be Process driven and not People driven. No more worries about ‘only person to know how’.
What to Transform?
Trust the experts at Cappius to review your complete business and come up with a road map for transformation. Go after the low hanging fruits first while the rest of the business transforms!
We review the following categories and identify what to transform and prioritize accordingly:
- The business model (how a company makes money)
- The processes (how a company does things)
- The IT capability (how information is managed)
- The offerings (what products and services a company offers)
- The engagement model (how a company engages with its customers and other stakeholders)
How to Transform?
Transforming to a digital business does not have to be overwhelming. Businesses can start small with a few changes that can make a big impact. This starts with building on the infrastructure that you already have, using your existing systems in new ways, then innovating and optimizing so that everything works better together.
We follow Cappius’s Digital Business Transformation (CDBT) process as outlined below to help customers with the business transformation.
1. We work with various departments (business, IT, marketing, management etc.) spread across various locations and involve all the stake holders in the transformation journey as an integrated customer organization.
2. We evaluate, prioritize and help implement the following technologies which are most significantly associated with digital business transformation:
- Analytics tools and applications, including ‘Big Data’,
- Mobile tools and applications
- Platforms upon which to build shareable digital capabilities, like cloud solutions and app marketplaces
- Social media tools and applications
- The Internet of Things (IoT), including connected devices and ‘smart’ networks
Together these digital technologies, often cumulatively referred to as the Internet of Everything (IoE), is having a profound effect on how organizations and industries are transforming, often as a result of new technology-enabled business models.
3. We evaluate and recommend the best of breed open source and commercial technology products as per the requirements.
4. We work with existing implementation partners or recommend system integrators, based on the products and frameworks selected.
5. We understand the needs of end customer (B2B or B2C or B2B2C) and plan the roll-out considering the change management requirements.
Digital Business Transformation is a journey that can start anywhere in the organization and at any stage. We are a part of it involving your staff, your partners, your customers and your management.