Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
In manufacturing, advanced analytics is used to take a deep dive into historical process data, identify patterns and relationships among discrete process steps and inputs, and then optimize the factors that prove to have the greatest effect on yield.
Our Manufacturing analytics include data mining and predictive analytics technologies, helps you to gain a consolidated view of quality across machines, products, processes, vendors and customers. And early detection of potential problems.
Organizations have to allocate more effort to identify technology suppliers and solutions in the analytics spectrum. To capture, analyze and transform data to information and knowledge will be the opportunity to add value.
Scoring models for
- Vendor Quality
Logistics analysis across the value chain reduces the cost to serve and enables a flexible response to customer demand.
- Optimization transportation routes and loads including compliance.
- Track the movement of vehicles/products to identify costs of various transportation and process options.
Demand forecasting involves the anticipation of demand for a product in future under both controllable and non-controllable factors.
We Precise forecasting based on
- Up-to-date accurate data.
- Inventory that’s balanced with demand in near-real time.
- Supply plans aligned with demand forecasts.
Store, Retail Distribution Forecast Integration with promotions, events and holidays.
Finished Inventory Optimization
Finished Inventory Optimization helps to understand What stock to hold and where to position it.
- Inventory budget optimization.
- Safety stock level recommendations.
- Segment inventory for tailored and customized fulfillment strategies by customer type.
Preventive maintenance access multiple data sources in real time to predict asset failure or quality issues so your organization can avoid costly downtime and reduce maintenance costs.
- Identify potential problem areas that will impact business and need fixing.
- Reduce Maintenance costs through preemptive maintenance scheduling.
Network Planning and Optimization
Network planning can deliver significant reduction in supply chain costs and improvements in service levels by better aligning supply chain strategies.
- Optimization flow paths to fulfil different segments of customer demand at the lowest total cost.
- Real time parts flow monitoring helps reduce supply chain bottlenecks.