Banking and financial services firms are tasked with managing the rapid evolution in business models to meet the needs of today’s digital consumer while ensuring structure regulatory compliance and managing risk, security and customer privacy at every stage.
Our advanced analytics solutions help banks and financial firms to support consumer and commercial portfolios as well as traditional banking lines of business. Our expertise includes marketing and risk data analytics solutions offering strategic consulting services.
We help financial services companies to acquire, engage and retain profitable customers by applying our advanced analytics capabilities tailored to each business need.
Our financial services analytics have been adopting across four broad functional areas of:
- Customer Relationships & marketing
- Profitability & Growth
- Asset/Liability Management
We deliver fraud identification and analysis techniques that have been developed for Financial/Insurance transactions.
Potential situations include:
- Covering-up for a situation that wasn’t covered under insurance (e.g. drunk driving, performing risky acts, illegal activities etc.)
- Misrepresenting the context of the incident: This could include transferring the blame to incidents where the insured party is to blame, failure to take agreed upon safety measures
- Inflating the impact of the incident: Increasing the estimate of loss incurred either through addition of unrelated losses (faking losses) or attributing increased cost to the losses